Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill

Go down 
+2
Phil
Blackwater-RiD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill Empty
PostSubject: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Do you not realize that no one likes those bands that you go around this phorum phan-boying about? Not only that, but you like a list oph the most phailtastic and lame American Metal bands that can suck a phlying cock.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 pm

No one.....except for everyone except you Razz You bitter musical elitist who brands a variety of music based mainly on its region in order to disdain it with "class," and considers passion for particular bands as a negative attribute. I pity you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 pm

I pity you more.

Am I Bitter? Sometimes

Am I a musical elitist? Yes, I suppose in some cases.

Do I brand a variety of music based on region? No. (When I say American Metal, I mean bands like Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold, Dragon Force, or other bands that have made it big as a "METAL" band by playing shitty, mass produced, and generic metal.)

Do I a variety of music based on faggotry or non faggotry? Yes

And you like music that has loads of faggotry attributed to it. You must be a faggot.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
(When I say American Metal, I mean bands like Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold, Dragon Force, or other bands that have made it big as a "METAL" band by playing shitty, mass produced, and generic metal.)
I don't even really like these bands..... but for fear of this turning into an actual musical debate of genre, which we no doubt would both dread, I shall part on this note: Fuck yo' couch, nigga.
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:15 pm

(that's fine, I knew you don't like those bands, I was merely using them as an example, because they were well known.)

Nigga? Bitch please, I wouldn't be black even if the sun died. You don't know me well at all, do you?
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:44 am

I pity both of you, seriously, if the best arguement you guys can think to start is one over genres of music, this place is fucked Razz
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Zap!
Canadian Sensation
Zap!

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:35 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Knightfall wrote:
I pity both of you, seriously, if the best arguement you guys can think to start is one over genres of music, this place is fucked Razz

If our administrator can't spell argument, then this place is seriously fucked.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Ah, that's better Razz
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Knightfall wrote:
Ah, that's better Razz

Good, now get the phuck out oph mine and phills thread.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:03 pm

yeah, phucker! Phor phuck's sake, show some respect phor your elders and betters.
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:38 pm

It's all thanks to your phucking name that we are replacing our F's with ph's. Your name phails at being normal. Why couldn't your parents actually be cool and spell your name with an F instead oph a phucking Ph? I don't care if Phill is regularly spelled with Ph. It's blasfemy!

(notice blasphemy)
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

Number of posts : 2285
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:29 am

noticed blasfemy
Back to top Go down
Andantilus
Thor's banhammer
Andantilus

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 am

BLASFEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill Blasphemer
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! affraid
Back to top Go down
Zap!
Canadian Sensation
Zap!

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464 Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464 Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464 Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464 Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464 Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464 Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464 Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:57 am

Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill 884464
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Awwwww, look at the kitty
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:44 am

awwww lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill   Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill Empty

Back to top Go down

Phuck you Phail-- Erm, Phill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Mayhem :: Life Outside of Music :: Warzone-
Jump to: