Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's have an extremely akward arguement!

Go down 
+9
Kerberos
Haimerej
Re4master
temo
Blackwater-RiD
Andantilus
Phil
Zap!
Knightfall
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Let's have an extremely akward arguement! Empty
PostSubject: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 am

An arguement about *gasp* politics and religion, so, who's gonna start?
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Zap!
Canadian Sensation
Zap!

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:59 am

religion is bullshit. it is the single greates brainwashing power in the world.

politics.....we shoud hit the reset system and try again. go through a few decades of chaos and emerge with a better system.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:56 am

Religion is great! It allows me to not have to think critically about why things are the way that they are! I hate formulating my own opinions and thus go along with the mass of people who also chose my religion. Everyone else is thus wrong, since I know my religion wouldn't lie to me.

Politics are great! In a democracy, I can change things! My vote means everything! There's such a broad selection of candidates, too!
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Andantilus
Thor's banhammer
Andantilus

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Hahaha, look who wasn't paying attention in gov't class!

Actually, unless you live in a swing state, YOUR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT WORTH SHIT. Also, because of the bipartisan system here in America, Independent candidates will not win. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Religion is bullshit. If you need a religion because you can't formulate your own spiritual world view, and you need some silly book (or the like) to guide you, you don't deserve to be a thinking human being... that is, if you are thinking at all.

Politics is horse shit. The candidates you pick from all are there just give you the illusion you have freedom of choice. You don't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:11 pm

But both of these structures keep me pacified and content with my daily life despite the increasing horrors around me! I can make a difference by voting, you guys don't even know! I'm sure my vote was what caused O'bama to win despite the wide margin and the fact that I voted for Nader.
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

Number of posts : 2285
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:30 am

Politics suck

religion sucks harder

a la fin
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:38 am

temo wrote:
Politics suck

religion sucks harder

a la fin

Your mom sucks the most.
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:06 am

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
temo wrote:
Politics suck

religion sucks harder

a la fin

Your mom sucks the most.

my mum sucks you!

................thats not really an insult is it?
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:12 am

temo wrote:
Blackwater-RiD wrote:
temo wrote:
Politics suck

religion sucks harder

a la fin

Your mom sucks the most.

my mum sucks you!

FAIL
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 am

Knightfall wrote:
temo wrote:
Blackwater-RiD wrote:
temo wrote:
Politics suck

religion sucks harder

a la fin

Your mom sucks the most.

my mum sucks you!

FAIL

UR MUM FAILS!
Back to top Go down
Zap!
Canadian Sensation
Zap!

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Let's have an extremely akward arguement! 87888
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:57 am

Let's have an extremely akward arguement! 884464
Back to top Go down
Re4master
Little Man
Re4master

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Most religions are FUCKED!(Not Satanism) Politics is a stupid waste of time especially when we have to learn about them in school. I mean nobody gives a rats furry ass what the cabinents job is. (Can't believe I still remember that crap.)
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

Number of posts : 3010
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Religion is actually necessary for keeping people concentrated and stuff, unless you're one of those mindless fucks that just follow the doctrine set for you, then you should stfu and die.

Politics is shit though, we're all going to end up going to war anyway, so let's just have one massive WWIII and have done with it.
Back to top Go down
http://haimerej6.mybrute.com
Re4master
Little Man
Re4master

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: don't get the point of war   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Haimerej wrote:
Religion is actually necessary for keeping people concentrated and stuff, unless you're one of those mindless fucks that just follow the doctrine set for you, then you should stfu and die.

Politics is shit though, we're all going to end up going to war anyway, so let's just have one massive WWIII and have done with it.

I don't get the point of war. I'm not trying to sound like a pussy but why can't all the countries just stop fighting war. Then all those lives wouldn't be lost. I mean if we have a world war III then the government will send all our dads and older brothers to fight it and our lives and theirs will be changed.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

Number of posts : 3010
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm

To quote Albert Einstein.

Only two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former.
Back to top Go down
http://haimerej6.mybrute.com
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:31 am

Haimerej wrote:

I spy with my little eye a contradiction.
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Haimerej wrote:

You fuckup

Religions ARE doctrines set for mindless fucks.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Haimerej wrote:
Religion is only "necessary" as an opiate for the weak-minded. Contrast this with belief in a God or supreme being/force/power/etc, which doesn't entail a set of constrictive rules mandating how everyone should live their lives that wants to go to a better place in the by and by.
Back to top Go down
Vacantgreen
Creeper

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah, that Marx reference has been outdated since the first world war.
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_black_wizard
Rape Bait
I_am_the_black_wizard

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Kerberos wrote:
Haimerej wrote:

I spy with my little eye a contradiction.

I concur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tetoo
Draudagr
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Re4master wrote:
Most religions are FUCKED!(Not Satanism) Politics is a stupid waste of time especially when we have to learn about them in school. I mean nobody gives a rats furry ass what the cabinents job is. (Can't believe I still remember that crap.)

herp derp im dark and evul an gawfick, i hate xtians, i live in my moms basement.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Haha, I hadn't even noticed that...
Back to top Go down
Vacantgreen
Creeper

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:41 pm

It's weird that he knew to put the punctuation inside the parenthesis, which most people fuck up, and yet does not know that plurals use "are" rather than "is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an extremely akward arguement!   Let's have an extremely akward arguement! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's have an extremely akward arguement!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next