Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much music do you listen to a day?

Go down 
+10
Master Cthulhu
-FrozenMoon-
Kerberos
Haimerej
Blackwater-RiD
temo
Knightfall
Andantilus
Zap!
Phil
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How many hours of music a day do you listen to?
0-1
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1-2
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
3-5
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5-9
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
10-15
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
15-24 (you need to sleep more, apparently)
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

Number of posts : 3010
Registration date : 2009-06-17

How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:39 pm

you suck she-male cock
Back to top Go down
http://haimerej6.mybrute.com
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:39 pm

BAH!!!!! Black Eyed Peas are the ones that made that disgrace to humanity "Boom Boom Pow". After that pile of shit I wouldn't care if they made the best song ever created, they aren't fit to lick the hairs on my scrotum after that garbage, the mere thought of their shite makes me want to shove a fork through my ears
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Indeed, they have some pretty godawful songs.
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:04 pm

BEP sucks HARD. I've ever only liked one song of theirs. They're lousy hip hop artist.

If you want real hip hop, ask me. I'll give you a few tracks to listen to Smile

And since you all were talking about your first music experiences, here's my tale.

I do admit, I first started my music adventure with crap on the radio, plus some classic pre-80's rock bands my dad listened to, plus Pink Floyd. As life went on, I got into classical music, such as beethoven, bach, and mozart. When I got into highschool, my music taste expanded with help from the variety of cultured students. That's when I found real metal.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Oh, we're going through musical progression? Hmm, well, when I was younger, my parents listened to largely Christian artists, so some of my favorites growing up were Michael W Smith and Rich Mullins (loved the piano), but also, I listened to orchestral music, some classical-ish tunes along with soundtrack. Then, I progressed into rock with such (Christian) acts as the Newsboys and Jars of Clay, which lead into POD, Switchfoot (rapcore-ish back in the day), and others. Around this time (2000-2001), I started listening to stuff my friends showed me: Linkin Park (one of my favorites at that time), Hoobastank, Limp Bizkit (blech), System of a Down, etc, etc. I wasn't able to get fully into music until I went away to college and had my own computer to find whatever I wanted, but throughout high school, I would try to find people to share music/rip CDs from. Throughout, I've developed a taste for metal and classical and others and am still attempting to widen my musical horizons.
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
-FrozenMoon-
Little Man
-FrozenMoon-

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:56 am

5-9 usually =)
sometimes more, sometimes less
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 2609
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 am

I would say 3-5, cause I listen to it while doing other things.
Back to top Go down
TheYellowSign
Fresh Meat
TheYellowSign

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:22 am

Knightfall wrote:
Yeah, I have a similar story, I started listening to Disturbed a lot and joined their official site, from there I found my first forum, which I was then banned from (I won't go too far into that), then I started looking for other forums, found more, and began finding a lot more music I liked, then began branching out my tastes a bit and made this place, and through this and other Metal forums I started going on (and friends of course) I found the music I really really love. So, while Metalheads and Trolls are bashing bands like Disturbed and other Nu-Metal and -core bands, were it not for those bands, a lot of us wouldn't have found the music we love.

Inspirational rant FTW

Agreed. They're still crap though.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Ultimate-Guitar.com is responsible for my metal knowledge. Without that place I wouldn't know half the stuff I do now.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Why is it that people always want to talk to you when youre playing music but never when youve got no music on?
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Kerberos wrote:
Why is it that people always want to talk to you when youre playing music but never when youve got no music on?

Just to annoy you. Happens to me too, I turn the music on and suddenly everyone wants to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Because people just don't like seeing other people quietly enjoying themselves minding their own business
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Maybe they think itll make us turn off our terrible music if they talk to us.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:48 pm

I just turn mine up...especially if I'm listening to Anaal Nathrakh....
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Id now say about 2-4, Id listen to about twice as much if I didn't have school.
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 am

I've spent the last two days listening to less than two hours of music.

What's wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:29 am

15-24 since I got my new mp3 player

muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Infection
Fenrir

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:54 am

I would say 15-24. As i listen to music all the time, even fall asleep to it at night
Back to top Go down
http://www.headbangershaven.com
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:46 am

Same here. I find that Folk Metal is oddly quite a good kind of music to fall asleep listening to.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 am

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
I've spent the last two days listening to less than two hours of music.

What's wrong with me?

I think you may be ill. You should see a doctor. Or better yet, a Mormon priest, you could be possessed by the devil.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 pm

I've had a raging headache today, so I've been listening to Karl Sanders' Ambient stuff a lot, it's rather soothing
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Whenever I have a headache I listen to Master of Reality,Paranoid, or Revelations of the Black Flame. Try Paranoid if you have headphones, Revelations has a lot of women screaming and is only suitable over speakers.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Headache's gone now, I'll keep that in mind, though...
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Listening to MoR right now, actually.

I have a headache, also, as I'm sorta sick (I have a terrible cough).
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm

I find Loreena McKennitt's earlier stuff is quite good for when you have a headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much music do you listen to a day?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next