Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Belial's Key

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Grand Belial's Key Empty
PostSubject: Grand Belial's Key   Grand Belial's Key EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

One of the best bands to come out of America to play Death/Black Metal. The albums have a mixture of Death Metal with a Melodic air to it without going into the GAY ZONE which most Melodic Death Metal bands do, then topping it off with the Morbid Grimness of Anti Judeo-Christian Lyrics and Themes to their albums. Almost all their album covers feature old paintings of Biblical scenes with corpse paint added to Jesus or Apostles to desecrate the Holy Image in their own way. Their lyrics defacing the Sand Religion even further with extremely graphic lyrical themes constantly forcing you to think about what they are saying.

I would pretty much recommend any of their albums as they are all really good, no matter which one you listen to, the songwriting is fucking amazing and I am surprised they are not more well known. The lyrics are always amazing as well(read them on Metal Archives when you get a Chance).

Judeobeast Assassin is probably my favourite album although Kosherat comes right up to the same Level. If you can get Mocking The Philanthropist check out the intro called "The Centaur" its short but extremely awesome. They also do a cover of GG ALLIN's song "I Kill Everything I Fuck" which is badass. Anyone who is into RAC will enjoy their covers of CHAOS 88's songs "Holy Shit" and "Doomed Generation" which are just as fucking awesome as the GG cover.

Metal Archives Page: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=270
Back to top Go down
Goat
Teh Lezboah
Goat

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Grand Belial's Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Belial's Key   Grand Belial's Key EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 pm

I like this band Very Happy they played in basketball jerseys hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Grand Belial's Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Belial's Key   Grand Belial's Key EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Hahaha what they did? I know Gelal Necrosodomy enjoys Soccer and wore soccer jersey's in the pictures for one of the singles/EPs.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 2609
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Grand Belial's Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Belial's Key   Grand Belial's Key EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:15 pm

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Belial's Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Belial's Key   Grand Belial's Key Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Belial's Key
Page 1 of 1