The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Philthy Prescriptions Productions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doktor_philth
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Philthy Prescriptions Productions Empty
PostSubject: Philthy Prescriptions Productions   Philthy Prescriptions Productions EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but since this is a project of mine I figure this is the best spot.

The Philthy Prescriptions Productions is a small promotion/advertisment company I formed in March 2007 to promote and advertise bands that I felt did not get enough or proper advertising and/or promotion.

Over the years I have done reviews of demos/EPs/Albums/Splits, and I'm gonna admit While I did not like everything I heard, I still heard some good metal out there.
I have done some Interviews with bands, whether it's the entire band or just one of the band members, which greatly promotes the band (obviously).

I mostly focus and advertisment and promotions for bands. Someday I wish to form a Merch booth on my website, but I need money for that. All the advertisment and promotion I do is 100% free.

http://doktorphilth.bravehost.com/

From The Desk of: Doktor Philth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Philthy Prescriptions Productions   Philthy Prescriptions Productions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 pm

so i herd u fukk ducks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 2609
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Philthy Prescriptions Productions   Philthy Prescriptions Productions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:34 pm

....Why Dr. Phil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doktor_philth
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Philthy Prescriptions Productions   Philthy Prescriptions Productions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:36 pm

This coming from the one who tried to teach me HOW to fuck a duck? (and a chicken for that matter, WHY you would want to teach someone that?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Philthy Prescriptions Productions   Philthy Prescriptions Productions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm

I dont mind beastiality but I cannot forgive you after you broke that defensless chair. You fucking Bastard piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doktor_philth
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Philthy Prescriptions Productions   Philthy Prescriptions Productions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey, that chair tried to molest me and rape me, while that was fun for the chair, it had left scars on my arm. So i had no choice but to kill it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Philthy Prescriptions Productions   Philthy Prescriptions Productions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:39 pm

YOU, SIR, ARE A CUNT!

LOLCHAIR WOULD NEVER COMMIT RAPE! UNLESS IT WAS LOLRAPE!

YOU MADE LOLCHAIR CRY! I'LL SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philthy Prescriptions Productions   Philthy Prescriptions Productions Empty

Back to top Go down

Philthy Prescriptions Productions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Mayhem :: Music :: Musician Central-
Jump to: