Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite guitarist(s)

Go down 
+3
Phil
temo
Knightfall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

Number of posts : 2285
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

temo wrote:
BUT HES SO MUCH BETTER THAN THOMPSON!

Who?
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 pm

MICK THOMPSON!THE OTHER ONE!
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 pm

temo wrote:
MICK THOMPSON!THE OTHER ONE!

Caps lock much? And yes, Jim Root PWNS Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 588759
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 588759 i am forgiven
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:13 pm

As am I Very Happy
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:14 pm

yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm

*high fives temo* hooray for forgiveness
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 pm

*high fives back* indeed!
Back to top Go down
Metal\'s Baby
Little Man
Metal\'s Baby

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:27 pm

James Hetfield (Metallica)
C.J. Pierce (Drowning Pool)
Synyster Gates (Avenged Sevenfold)
Phil Demmel (Machine Head)
Jim Root and Mike Thomson (no, I'm not putting these because of the current conversation Laughing)
Dan Donegan (Disturbed)

I also like Padge and Matt from Bullet For My Valentine (but that's more of a guilty pleasure Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Jeff Loomis (Nevermore)
Chris Broderick (used to be in Nevermore, now in Megadeth)

Check it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zV-IlSvP4
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Metal\'s Baby wrote:
I also like Padge and Matt from Bullet For My Valentine (but that's more of a guilty pleasure Very Happy)
No need to feel bad about that! They're great live Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 588759
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 am

phil demmel and synester are GREAT!

and jim root obviously

and bullet=awesome
Back to top Go down
Metal\'s Baby
Little Man
Metal\'s Baby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 am

Phil wrote:

No need to feel bad about that! They're great live Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 588759

Thanks, babe. I was worried about putting them because I've had some arguments about whether or not they're good before. I think they're great and deserve more recognition.

temo wrote:

and jim root obviously

and bullet=awesome

I'm glad to find someone else who likes Synyster Gates. My brother is forever taking the piss. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 am

Metal\'s Baby wrote:
Phil wrote:

Thanks, babe. I was worried about putting them because I've had some arguments about whether or not they're good before. I think they're great and deserve more recognition.
I've seen them twice, once in support of the Poison (2-3 years ago), which was actually my first metal concert. I didn't mind them before going, but they were really the band that got me into music that screamed more. After seeing them live, I loved them and they became one of my favorite bands for awhile. Then they released S!A!F! which I initially didn't like as much at all as their first CD, but I saw them live with Atreyu and A7x and they performed it brilliantly. After seeing it live I got a greater appreciation for it. They perform it cleanly and the vocalist Matt is quite great live, not to mention the guitars. If you haven't seen them live, you definitely should at some point
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 am

Metal\'s Baby wrote:
Phil wrote:

temo wrote:

and jim root obviously

and bullet=awesome

I'm glad to find someone else who likes Synyster Gates. My brother is forever taking the piss. Laughing

i need to see B4MV live

im alright everyone at my school is synester obsesed (cept my band who change there alligence on a dail basis)
he was awsome live
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Goddammit, I forgot to put Matt and Page on my list too?! Shit I need to pay more attention, especially with 2 of my alltime favorite guitarists
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:35 pm

lol ,we fail
Back to top Go down
Metal\'s Baby
Little Man
Metal\'s Baby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:25 am

Phil wrote:

I've seen them twice, once in support of the Poison (2-3 years ago), which was actually my first metal concert. I didn't mind them before going, but they were really the band that got me into music that screamed more. After seeing them live, I loved them and they became one of my favorite bands for awhile. Then they released S!A!F! which I initially didn't like as much at all as their first CD, but I saw them live with Atreyu and A7x and they performed it brilliantly. After seeing it live I got a greater appreciation for it. They perform it cleanly and the vocalist Matt is quite great live, not to mention the guitars. If you haven't seen them live, you definitely should at some point

I know what you mean about S!A!F!. I was worried they would go the same way many other bands have gone what with the whole pop rock/emo craze, and even though the album is a bit weaker than The Poison, it's actually one of my favourite albums, even now.

I remember hearing about the show they did with Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold. I was really gutted I couldn't go, but I'm glad Bullet and Ax7 did so well (not much of a fan of Atreyu lately).

temo wrote:

im alright everyone at my school is synester obsesed (cept my band who change there alligence on a dail basis)
he was awsome live

Your school rocks! If I ever mentioned rock music when I was at school, I was looked at as though I'd gone insane.
And if my brother comes on here, which he probably will, will you tell him how great Synyster Gates is please? Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:43 am

Metal\'s Baby wrote:

temo wrote:

he was awsome live

Your school rocks! If I ever mentioned rock music when I was at school, I was looked at as though I'd gone insane.
And if my brother comes on here, which he probably will, will you tell him how great Synyster Gates is please? Very Happy Laughing

sure,although i get kinda pissed that i cant play the solo to afterlife Mad
Back to top Go down
Metal\'s Baby
Little Man
Metal\'s Baby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 am

temo wrote:

Thanks, and I'm sure you'll get there, babe, keep at it and just take it in your stride. Very Happy

temo wrote:

(cept my band who change there alligence on a dail basis)

I just remembered you said you were in a band, sorry, I forgot to ask earlier. So, do you play the guitar? What's the band called, babe?
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 am

Metal\'s Baby wrote:
Phil wrote:

I know what you mean about S!A!F!. I was worried they would go the same way many other bands have gone what with the whole pop rock/emo craze, and even though the album is a bit weaker than The Poison, it's actually one of my favourite albums, even now.

I remember hearing about the show they did with Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold. I was really gutted I couldn't go, but I'm glad Bullet and Ax7 did so well (not much of a fan of Atreyu lately).
The they I was referring to was BFMV, though Atreyu also put on a great performance (as they have both times i've seen them). SAF is almost a throwback of 80's Metal and not emo/pop at all.
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:26 am

Metal\'s Baby wrote:
temo wrote:

Thanks, and I'm sure you'll get there, babe, keep at it and just take it in your stride. Very Happy

temo wrote:

(cept my band who change there alligence on a dail basis)

I just remembered you said you were in a band, sorry, I forgot to ask earlier. So, do you play the guitar? What's the band called, babe?

yep i play guitar,my band is almost alive and they mostly suck!
Back to top Go down
Metal\'s Baby
Little Man
Metal\'s Baby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:36 am

temo wrote:

yep i play guitar,my band is almost alive and they mostly suck!

I bet they don't. You need to have a bit more confidence (this coming from someone who knows how important that is Wink ). What sort of music does your band do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite guitarist(s)   Favorite guitarist(s) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite guitarist(s)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next