Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avant-Garde Metal

Go down 
+7
Goat
PerYngveOhlin
Death's Hand
Pistol
temo
Knightfall
Phil
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 am

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Honestly I find it insulting to the Führer to imply that a Jew could have made up the holocaust. I'm proud that it happened and I'm proud that my ancestors served in the German war effort.

Words fail me, other than you must be possessed of the same inferiority complex (and other psychoses) your Failure...my bad, FUHRER suffered from. Of course, you can always blame such maladies on someone or something else, as your kind is so accustomed to doing.
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

Number of posts : 2285
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:49 am

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Honestly I find it insulting to the Führer to imply that a Jew could have made up the holocaust. I'm proud that it happened and I'm proud that my ancestors served in the German war effort.

I dont think hes even joking anymore................
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 pm

temo wrote:
PerYngveOhlin wrote:

Per wasn't joking in the first place, just in case this needs clearing up.
Back to top Go down
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Kerberos wrote:
temo wrote:
PerYngveOhlin wrote:

Per wasn't joking in the first place, just in case this needs clearing up.

Shocked .......................The fuck

Dude, You Should probly get some help On the 0.1% chance ur serious and not fucking about just cuz this is the interent and Noone has any idea who the hell you realy are
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Per is serious fucking business.
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Actually I am serious, my most prized possession is my great grandfather's SS ring. I also have his gloves, I don't wear gloves though.

@Phil Hitler was nothing but a man with intense hatred. As it turns out, when other people hate the same thing you do, it is easy to convince them to attack it. I don't deny the holocaust because I value the hatred involved and the bravery of the men who fought the plague rats.
Back to top Go down
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 pm

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Actually I am serious, my most prized possession is my great grandfather's SS ring. I also have his gloves, I don't wear gloves though.

Awww...even a Natze can be sentimental...
Back to top Go down
Goat
Teh Lezboah
Goat

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Yea cuz wearing gloves would be gay!
Back to top Go down
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Goat wrote:

In that case, I'm not sure why he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Death's Hand wrote:
PerYngveOhlin wrote:

Awww...even a Natze can be sentimental...
Well, duh! Ma boi Hitler had a heart of gold!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
temo
Lord of the Manor
temo

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:54 am

Goat wrote:

How can the SS wear gloves when Natzes kill gay people Shocked
Back to top Go down
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:15 am

temo wrote:
Goat wrote:

How can the SS wear gloves when Natzes kill gay people Shocked

VERY good point Timmah. Maybe they're in denial? I think a possibility we could consider is that his grandpa "didn't ask" and "didn't tell". Probably had an all night Mein Kampf "reading" at his barracks once a week, and bringing vaseline or some sort of lube was mandatory for all those attending.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:00 pm

The most apparent sign of denial is extreme resentment of that which you deny being associated with.

Hitler was raised Jewish, after all.
Back to top Go down
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Knightfall wrote:
The most apparent sign of denial is extreme resentment of that which you deny being associated with.

Hitler was raised Jewish, after all.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Hitler wasn't even fucking German either, and had a history of schizophrenia that ran in his family. So Pery, you hate Jews, and "the weak", but you basically revere a person who's both. What a hypocritical fuck.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Schizophrenia made our Führer strong, it is insanity that drives all great leaders, Pol Pot, Stalin, and Mao ring a bell?

And he wasn't raised Jewish, he was raised Austrian. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Austrian is not a religion...

Is it?
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm

No, he was raised ethnically Austrian and religiously Catholic. He later denounced both.
Back to top Go down
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Schizophrenia made our Führer strong, it is insanity that drives all great leaders, Pol Pot, Stalin, and Mao ring a bell?

And he wasn't raised Jewish, he was raised Austrian. Idiot.

Yeah, a bunch of dipshit despots. What's your point? And "great" is not the word anyone would use to describe any of them. What did ANY of these pieces of shit do that was so "great"? I might add, it is speculated he's of Jewish ancestry as well, whatever way in which he was raised is not the point.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

The jews are not a race, they are a corruption. This corruption is born of their teachings. The rumour is also that his grandfather was Jewish. Other than a few genes they share nothing.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:12 pm

The fact that you waste your time with actual hatred (or whatever you choose to describe it as) for anything is really pathetic.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:18 pm

See, that is where you're wrong. Hatred is the only emotion worth feeling.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:19 pm

All emotions are a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 pm

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
The jews are not a race, they are a corruption. This corruption is born of their teachings. The rumour is also that his grandfather was Jewish. Other than a few genes they share nothing.

No, they're a nationality, a religion, and an ethnicity. There is no inferior or superior when it comes to race, religion, or nationality either for that matter. Your delusion and fear are readily apparent. Your "hate" is nothing more than a crutch. Simply pathetic...
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

As I said, taking the time to hate or feel anything seperate for a general group of people is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Goat
Teh Lezboah
Goat

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Death's Hand wrote:
There is no inferior or superior when it comes to race, religion, or nationality either for that matter.
That's not really true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avant-Garde Metal   Avant-Garde Metal - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avant-Garde Metal
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next