Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much music do you listen to a day?

Go down 
+10
Master Cthulhu
-FrozenMoon-
Kerberos
Haimerej
Blackwater-RiD
temo
Knightfall
Andantilus
Zap!
Phil
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

How many hours of music a day do you listen to?
0-1
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1-2
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
3-5
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5-9
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
10-15
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap64%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
15-24 (you need to sleep more, apparently)
How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Mrs. Jimmy Page
Stalker
Mrs. Jimmy Page

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-10-24

How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much music do you listen to a day?   How much music do you listen to a day? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 pm

I really can't pinpoint the exact amount of time. Sometimes, it will be a few hours. On a shitty day that is expected to be a 'chill at home' kind of day, I'll put music on all day.
Back to top Go down

How much music do you listen to a day?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3