Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are you here?

Go down 
+18
Goat
PerYngveOhlin
Kerberos
Kirakishou
Master Cthulhu
Distrbd Angl
Haimerej
rockgoddess
Loucifer
Andantilus
Fenrir
ProduceSection
Kent
temo
Phil
Blackwater-RiD
Zap!
Knightfall
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

Not really, I just like one group of people more than others. Not saying that the ones I like dont have HUEG flaws. Just prefer some over others. I hate humans in general since they in general blow, but I also hate everything. So its not really ignorance, I will hang out with someone if they rule, but otherwise I will hate them before I meet them.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:21 am

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 2609
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 am

Yes, most humans are amazingly retarded. Just go to youtube and look up the latest pop video and you will see what I mean.

But, that's based on their knowledge. Their skin color isn't a defining factor if they are dumb, smart, or smelly (although, black people have quite a stench for some reason...).

It might be true that European culture is far more advanced technologically than African, but technical superiority doesn't make us better than anyone else (just look at America).
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 am

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Yes, most humans are amazingly retarded. Just go to youtube and look up the latest pop video and you will see what I mean.

But, that's based on their knowledge. Their skin color isn't a defining factor if they are dumb, smart, or smelly (although, black people have quite a stench for some reason...).

It might be true that European culture is far more advanced technologically than African, but technical superiority doesn't make us better than anyone else (just look at America).

Quoted for truth
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am

Master Cthulhu wrote:

There was a scientific study or some shit about sweating on different races and it seems the Black or something have some DNA defect where they sweat out more urine than other people. I forgot the name for it, big long stupid word about how you sweat piss. Dont know why they couldnt just call it "You Piss Yourself instead of Sweat Disease".
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 am

Well, that's not directly related to skin color. It's genetic, and a white kid could sweat just as much as a black kid if his parents were black, but he happened to be Scandinavian (I'm just proving a point Razz )

Unless it has to do with their skin collection more energy from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 am

Man, that must be convenient to be able to just sweat your piss out rather than having to drop what you're doing and run to the nearest bathroom
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:45 am

No No you still have to whiz, probably just not as much hahaha. Actually MC I am not sure if its because of their skin colour, all I know is put up a paper towel to them and its gonna be Yellow. I knew this one kid who was like Dominican or something and half white everytime this kid wore a white shirt and would sweat it would look like his armpits just had a accident, he learned to buy dark coloured shirts after that.
Back to top Go down
Goat
Teh Lezboah
Goat

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:32 pm

That's so gross.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

Number of posts : 3010
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Wow, and I was worried about noobs to the forum reviving super-old threads...
Back to top Go down
http://haimerej6.mybrute.com
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:52 pm

shut up you fat weeaboo. <3
Back to top Go down
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:21 am

Im here b/c Niggerfail invited me from DisturbedMB
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:42 pm

NECROPHAGIST wrote:
DisturbedMB

That explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Yes, yes it does. Disturbed sucks.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:48 pm

His favorite bands are Necrophagist, Disturbed, Burzum, and Slayer.

There really is no need for further explanation.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Burzum is good, as are the first five Slayer albums. But Disturbed and Necrophagist suck.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Burzum is decent overall and overrated as fuck. Slayer is mediocre. Disturbed and Necrophagist are boring in any form of excess and quite unremarkable.

All of the above are trendy in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Yeah, I already mentioned that he was a scene hopper.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

I haven't been following everyone's posts in detail, and hadn't seen that.
Back to top Go down
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Knightfall wrote:
His favorite bands are Necrophagist, Disturbed, Burzum, and Slayer.

There really is no need for further explanation.

1) Necrophagist - The most technical band in existence. Blistering speed, unbelievable neo-classical solos and complex, yet brutal riffs.

2) Disturbed - A band that showed it can evolve and that puts out solid albums.

3) Burzum - One of the founders of the 2nd wave of BM, and imo, its best representative. Suffuce to say Dunkelheit is my fav BM song. No unneeded blastbeats or satan screaming bullshit. Slow, melancholic, atmospheric and soothing, it liftes you up and smashes you on the wall.......gently. Simple yet amazing guitar riff complemented with minimalistic keyboards and very fitting scremed vocals. That sons is a masterpiece, no less.

4) Slayer - Thrash metal kings. Horibly fast, catchy yet evil riffs, unintelligible solos that are nevertheless fun. Theyre also the fav band of the Phagist guitarst,

Id really like to see your "explanation", Mr. Niggerfail.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Ahem.

Knightfall wrote:
Burzum is decent overall and overrated as fuck. Slayer is mediocre. Disturbed and Necrophagist are boring in any form of excess and quite unremarkable.

^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Early Slayer is great. Like Per said, first five albums. They went downhill after that though.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Alright, to be more specific in my response:

Necrophagist - Certainly not "the most" technical. Nothing about it is "unbelievable", or brutal (gory lyrics =/= brutality). Sure, it's really technical, but so fucking what? They do very little with their technicality and it all sounds exactly the same. They have some decent moments, but it just gets redundant after a while. Lacking in variety and song structure.

Disturbed - Decent for what they are. Nothing special or remarkable at all other than their shit smells a good bit less than others of their genre.

Burzum - Sure, he was cool for the time. Sure, he has some really good moments (Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, Filosofem, some of Burzum/Aske), but overall it really isn't anything to go apeshit over. There are a lot of better bands in the genre. Horrendously overrated, and the trend of people who listen to it to seem "edgy" because "ZOMG guise, he liek, killt sum dewd" and know little to nothing else about the genre and then go and call it the best of it is really annoying. Best on your list, but far from being the best at anything else.

Slayer - Unremarkable grossly over-hyped Thrash band that had a decent first few albums. Where have I heard this before? Oh that's right, pretty much every other of the big "Thrash legends". Also, I laughed rather hard at one of your reasons for them being good being because Necrophagist's guitarist likes them too.

Overall, pretty much everything I've seen you listen to has one thing in common; they are all trendy, overhyped, and sub-par. Find yourself some really good music, you'll feel better.

Ah, I needed a good rant.
Back to top Go down
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:09 am

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Burzum is good, as are the first five Slayer albums. But Disturbed and Necrophagist suck.

Parts of Diabolus In Musica, God Hates Us All and World Painted Blood are also awesome. Christ Illusion however, is fuckin unmemorable.

Quote :

Ahem.

Knightfall wrote:

^^^^^^^^^

Sorry, missed that, my internet had crapped out for a while.

Quote :
Necrophagist - Certainly not "the most" technical. Nothing about it is "unbelievable", or brutal (gory lyrics =/= brutality). Sure, it's really technical, but so fucking what? They do very little with their technicality and it all sounds exactly the same. They have some decent moments, but it just gets redundant after a while. Lacking in variety and song structure.

I cant think of a band that has more technical instrumental parts. It is unbelievable to me b/c i had never heard anything like that before listening to them, and ive yet to hear a band that comes close. So what you say? Lets just say the solo in Fermented Offal Discharge is the best ive ever heard. It takes a genious to write that, it is Bach levels of awesomeness.

Quote :
Disturbed - Decent for what they are. Nothing special or remarkable at all other than their shit smells a good bit less than others of their genre.

P much agreed.

Quote :

Burzum - Sure, he was cool for the time. Sure, he has some really good moments (Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, Filosofem, some of Burzum/Aske), but overall it really isn't anything to go apeshit over. There are a lot of better bands in the genre. Horrendously overrated, and the trend of people who listen to it to seem "edgy" because "ZOMG guise, he liek, killt sum dewd" and know little to nothing else about the genre and then go and call it the best of it is really annoying. Best on your list, but far from being the best at anything else.

I find most other BM uninteresting. Not that ive listened to a lot of BM, but Burzum is pretty much the only bm i can say i really like. Most of all, the Filosofem album. And i really do consider Dunkelheit a masterpiece, i dont think theres any bm band or genre that has made something like that, and if it did, its most likely be a copycat. And i never listened to Buzum b/c its edgy or smthn. In fact i discovered him by listening to some metal chick's myspace profile's player. Only then i discovered who it was and dl-ed his discography.

Quote :

Slayer - Unremarkable grossly over-hyped Thrash band that had a decent first few albums. Where have I heard this before? Oh that's right, pretty much every other of the big "Thrash legends". Also, I laughed rather hard at one of your reasons for them being good being because Necrophagist's guitarist likes them too.

See above.
Thats not a reason for them being good, i was just pointing out the coincidence.

Quote :

Overall, pretty much everything I've seen you listen to has one thing in common; they are all trendy, overhyped, and sub-par. Find yourself some really good music, you'll feel better.

Dude, i can asure you 200% you dont know what youre talking in this instance. I live in a country (Armenia btw, which is an Aryan country, just in case PerYngveOhlin starts his racist bitching >_>) where rock/metal music is the least popular genre. You listerally wont see a goddamn rock video on the TV, once or twice a year, at max. Not even the popular stuff like Linkin Park or something. Trust me when i say there are no trendy things here. You have to discover music yourself through the internet and the community.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:47 am

i wouldn't watch tv for metal anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are you here?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Mayhem :: Forum Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: