Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Musical Tastes

Go down 
+4
Haimerej
vintage_disturbed56
Knightfall
Kerberos
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Musical Tastes   Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:12 pm

We had a discussion in one of my classes today regarding "religious" expression and part of it made me think of you, Pery, when our teacher used an example of painting the roof of a house with a massive inverted cross as something that would probably piss people in our neighborhood off (we live in the same neighborhood and mostly the town is Christian), and it struck me as something you'd do.
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Family Musical Tastes   Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:23 pm

I would never do such a thing! The inverted cross is actually a Christian symbol. If I was going to do anything like that I would do a cross of Nero. Which I have spraypainted on a Mormon church numerous times. I also drew flames on their windows with sharpie marker.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Family Musical Tastes   Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Mormons make me angry
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Family Musical Tastes   Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Mormons make me horny. Harem of underage chicks, ftw!
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Family Musical Tastes   Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Me too. Hence why I do that shit almost weekly. Not only to the mormon church, but to any church. Me and a friends smashed beer bottles, collected the glass, and covered the sidewalk to a lutheran church in about an inch of broken glass.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Family Musical Tastes   Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:33 pm

We just finished watching this video where a super conservative republican mormon town in Utah (the worst possible place to ever be...ever) gets filled with "contorvercy" and RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE because Michael Moore comes to speak to a local college, two of the "good Mormons" in it make me want to stab someone....

Last edited by Knightfall on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: Family Musical Tastes   Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 am

The only thing that makes utah a terrible place to live in is the mormon police state here. Church rules state government and just about everything in between.

But other than that, there are good things in between the mess. The Salt Lake Valley in Utah is my home, and i've grown to appreciate it, despite it's mormon (more like moron, am i right?) rule. The mountains here are pretty chill too. Good place to have thrilling outdoor sex.

Pery, feel free to come to utah and destroy some mormon churches. I'll be happy to join in the fun by shitting on their front doorstep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Musical Tastes   Family Musical Tastes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Musical Tastes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2