Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New guy here

Go down 
+9
Blackwater-RiD
PerYngveOhlin
I_am_the_black_wizard
Kerberos
vintage_disturbed56
Phil
Mrs. Jimmy Page
Master Cthulhu
The Great Wesdirect
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Jimmy Page
Stalker
Mrs. Jimmy Page

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-10-24

New guy here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:40 am

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
I already hate him. Why do people who have shit taste in music continue to plague the internet?

haha, I don't care how much of an elitist you are, this makes it all the more forgiving.
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_black_wizard
Rape Bait
I_am_the_black_wizard

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:45 am

People still use the word 'burn' in that context? It just makes me thing of Kelso from That 70's Show when I hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tetoo
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:54 am

The Great Wesdirect wrote:
I saw this place advertised on Morbid Realm, so I decided to join. My username is a combination of my first name Wesley and the name of the new Between the Buried and Me album The Great Misdirect, which has quickly grown to be my favorite album. My musical passion is progressive metal. I also like some death metal, doom, black metal, thrash, and others.

I've never liked anyone named Wesley, and don't like BTBAM. I've got my eye on you, boy.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 am

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Not really, it was pretty standard.
I do believe that was the point....
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Fenrir
Infection
Fenrir

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:29 am

Nice to see another Be'lakor listener!! Awesome list of bands, Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.headbangershaven.com
I_am_the_black_wizard
Rape Bait
I_am_the_black_wizard

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:31 am

BTBAM... New guy here - Page 2 608134
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tetoo
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

Number of posts : 3010
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 pm

If you like BTBAM, you should love Protest the Hero and The Syncope Threshold, you should listen to them now.
Back to top Go down
http://haimerej6.mybrute.com
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:37 pm

He hates PTH.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 pm

That is his only high point. Hatred of PTH is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Welcome, glad to see my ad on Morbid Realm got some attention. I see some quality music in your sig, and yes, I was shocked that this place is active too Wink

Also, in regards to Page's butthurt rage towards you, if you two are going to have at eachother, please do it in one of the public forums, we could all use a hearty laff.
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
The Great Wesdirect
Stalker
The Great Wesdirect

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 pm

I don't hate PTH, I just find them boring, and the vocalist annoys the hell out of me. I do recognize their incredible technical proficiency though. Never heard of The Syncope Threshold though. I'll look them up right now.

Well thanks for the welcome for those who have given it to me, for the elitists hating on me I can only say that your narrow mindedness is holding you back from a lot of great music, and Jade: fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:37 pm

The Great Wesdirect wrote:
for the elitists hating on me I can only say that your narrow mindedness is holding you back from a lot of great music, and Jade: fuck you.

Oh pay Pery no mind, he bursts into flames at the sound of anything Progressive...or technical...or exceptionally good, for that matter....

Jade? How well do you two know eachother?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Jimmy Page
Stalker
Mrs. Jimmy Page

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 pm

You're not worthy of calling me by my name, cunt.

Anyone who likes you is a total fucking idiot. I hope you DIAF tonight.

Morbid Realm is for faggots, go back there.

Knightfall, you'd best move this to the warzone, I think everyone has said their hellos and fuck offs so we'd like to continue ripping this faggot a new asshole.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Praytell what's all the rage over?
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Mrs. Jimmy Page wrote:
You're not worthy of calling me by my name, cunt.

Anyone who likes you is a total fucking idiot. I hope you DIAF tonight.

Morbid Realm is for faggots, go back there.

Knightfall, you'd best move this to the warzone, I think everyone has said their hellos and fuck offs so we'd like to continue ripping this faggot a new asshole.
This is a bit comical Very Happy I'm sure it's at least somewhat warranted, but still worth the laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Mrs. Jimmy Page
Stalker
Mrs. Jimmy Page

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Go to all metal forums and see all three of his accounts for yourself. His WCannibal account got banned because he's a loser so he made another one called HolographicUniverse and yet another one called NocturnalBlood. No one likes him and his rep is far into the minus with all three of those accounts. He's an annoying troll.

OH, I almost forgot that he SUPPORTS Michael Jackson sleeping with kids. I can post the thread if you don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm

NocturnalBlood? Hey TGW are you on Metal&Shit Forums?
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm

I can't really say I care much for AMF, not really a fun atmosphere, haven't been there in quite some time, but in his defense, it's a rather uninviting place.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Post the thread! Do it!
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Jimmy Page
Stalker
Mrs. Jimmy Page

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

AMF isn't that bad, it's just bad when you're an annoying noob or troll. If you post like a smart person, it's great. Part of it is also a welcoming thing so if you 'pass the test' of getting flamed and you don't leave, you get accepted.

Kerb, yeah, he's on that forum.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Guess he hasn't started his douchebaggery on that forum yet...
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Jimmy Page
Stalker
Mrs. Jimmy Page

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Give it time. That place is pretty dead, though, so he has no one to bother. AMF is busy so he likes to be a fucking idiot 24/7. He is always deep in the red so all of his reps are useless, grey boxes and he leaves lame comments and signs other people's names and when he posts, he just calls everyone 'niggas'.

http://www.allmetalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2671&page=1761

That MJ thing starts near the bottom of that page and goes on a few pages after. He's HolographicUniverse.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Mrs. Jimmy Page wrote:
AMF isn't that bad, it's just bad when you're an annoying noob or troll. If you post like a smart person, it's great. Part of it is also a welcoming thing so if you 'pass the test' of getting flamed and you don't leave, you get accepted.

Kerb, yeah, he's on that forum.

It just isn't fun, thus defeating the purpose of being there. Metalthrone is much better.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Jimmy Page
Stalker
Mrs. Jimmy Page

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 pm

lol, oh wow, that sucks.

To sum it up:

"Michael Jackson didn't molest kids just because he slept with them and I don't think it's wrong to sleep with kids."

@Knight: I like Metalthrone but it hasn't been active much (or at least wasn't the last time I was there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy here
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Mayhem :: Forum Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: