Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ain't nothing new.....

Go down 
+8
Knightfall
Warluster
NECROPHAGIST
Kerberos
PerYngveOhlin
Master Cthulhu
Death's Hand
IxI_KILLING
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:56 pm

You insult the Emperor by comparing yourself to him.
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Knightfall wrote:
You insult the Emperor by comparing yourself to him.

Not too long until i start comparing myself to you
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Is Knightfall that bad?
Back to top Go down
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:42 pm

^Way to miss the point
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Your post had a point? scratch

That's new.
Back to top Go down
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Shut yourself
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Derp
Back to top Go down
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Buttsecks?
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 pm

^ Who were you talking to? Me or Per? Cause Per would definitely like buttsecks.
Back to top Go down
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Knightfall wrote:
Welcome. Do your best to avoid Necro, and DH just to be safe.

Probably a pretty good idea, come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
IxI_KILLING
Stalker
IxI_KILLING

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:27 pm

I love you all......except Necro.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

IxI_KILLING wrote:
I love you all......except Necro.

Very Happy

cause im teh only one you dont have to lick up to
Back to top Go down
Warluster
Doomsower
Warluster

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:56 am

I agree with you on one point, Per. As a staunch libertarian I really do believe that whatever you do in your own home or space is up to you, so long as it's not directly harming others.

However, everything else you said was idiocy. Homosexuality is immoral? Grow up. We're not in the Dark Ages anymore. For someone who is so antireligious (as I am, and any logical person should be), you certainly are sounding like a fucking Puritan. Fuck homophobia. It's the same as racism, although that doesn't really make much of a point to you, Per, as you already fully admit to being an absolute racist scumbag.

Why is it even weird that someone has sex with someone of the opposite sex? Just because it does not cause reproduction is not a valid argument. People just like what they like and we don't all have to agree. If your personal choices are different than mine, so what? I know people who are adrenaline junkies and love to skydive and shit. That's not my thing, but why should I care or look down on that lifestyle? Good for them if that's who you are and what you like. I personally am attracted to smart, strong, independent-minded, good-looking women. Who is to say that that is "normal" or "weird." If you like something different....WHATEVER.

In the words of Ian Mckellan (yeah, that's right, Gandalf from LotR, among other badass roles): "Some people are gay. Get over it."

He also likes to say. "I'm gay. Fuck you." a lot and that is equally awesome.
Back to top Go down
NECROPHAGIST
Fag
NECROPHAGIST

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:02 am

I cant believe all of this homosex shitstorm started out from single joke post of mine.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 am

A Puritan? Hardly. Homosexuality being immoral has nothing to do with God's disapproval. It is about the reproductive thing. Sure, I've had sex without reproducing (praise Allah for that, I'd be putting my kid in a bag and shaking it.) but at least there was the possibility that we could have had a child. I've changed my mind though, niggers, spics, and all non-whites can be as gay as they like. It's only matters if your white. In which case you should also produce three or more children. We are losing the numbers game.
Back to top Go down
IxI_KILLING
Stalker
IxI_KILLING

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 am

*GROUP HUG*
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:21 am

That's our Pery.
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:43 am

Why should any logical person have to be anti-religion? I consider myself religious, but more on the spiritual side than anything else. However, I am EXTREMELY ANTI-ORGANIZED RELIGION. Living in a good size town and working in a small one, and hearing all the fucking bullshit drama that goes on in a church just speaks volumes to me about why I shouldn't be there, and that the people that ARE there, are there for the wrong fucking reasons.[/mini-rant]
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 am

The only religion I support is the Ancient European religion, and it is no longer possible to practice it anymore. I'm fine with spirituality though, there is no weakness in believing in a creator.
Back to top Go down
IxI_KILLING
Stalker
IxI_KILLING

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Death's Hand wrote:
Why should any logical person have to be anti-religion? I consider myself religious, but more on the spiritual side than anything else. However, I am EXTREMELY ANTI-ORGANIZED RELIGION. Living in a good size town and working in a small one, and hearing all the fucking bullshit drama that goes on in a church just speaks volumes to me about why I shouldn't be there, and that the people that ARE there, are there for the wrong fucking reasons.[/mini-rant]

AGREE. AGREE. AGREE.

The people that go to the churches around here are the same ones that sell drugs during the week then clean up for Sunday just to lie to all the elders of the church and to keep their "position" in the church it self. As a whole, I just don't understand how people can do so many "evil" things all week and think that God will forgive them if they go to church for 2 to 3 hours, one day a week. As for me, I believe in God but don't go to church yet I do talk to God throughout the day. I also respect everyone's views no matter what they are or how much they hate what I believe in. Just had to get that out there, not sure why, just had to.
Back to top Go down
Warluster
Doomsower
Warluster

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Any type of religion is illogical. I didn't say wrong, just illogical.

Religion by definition makes no sense on any level.

Organized religion is one of the ultimate evils in the world and should just be outright banned for the most part.

I really don't support any type of religion, especially because religion divides people instead of bringing them together.

Things like atheism never started any wars.

However, as long as you're peaceful about it, I really don't care what anyone does.

Personally, I have an affinity for the older pagan beliefs and I believe that they are the only religions that make sense.

For one, an omnipotent perfect "God" makes absolutely no sense and is retarded. However, w/ older pagan religions the old gods were never perfect. They were powerful but flawed beings, which makes sense with our world. Plus, the stories and the nature stuff is just awesome.

I mostly consider myself a theological noncognitivist, secular humanist, existential nihilist and an antitheist (if I had to label myself), which are really all just philosophies of course, though more than anything I consider myself a scientist and a person of logic, both of which go against religion.

Sometimes, when I'm feeling especially hopeful, I think of myself as an agnostic general pagan (though I have a great affinity for Nordic/Germanic paganism), which is one of the only religious views that make sense.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Why the fuck would you have an affinity for Norse Paganism? The very idea of it is illogical, you have no way of entering Valhalla, you can't even cross the Rainbow Bridge without bursting into flames and your ashes given to black children for Yule. You silly azn, you would never even be shown the runes, the best you can hope for in a Nordic Pagan society is slavery.
Back to top Go down
Death's Hand
Zombie
Death's Hand

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:29 am

I don't think Odin, Thor, Loki, Freya, Frigg, and the rest of the crew got together and banned all warriors of other nationalities(besides those of Germanic descent of course) or racial backgrounds from Valhalla did they? I mean, I haven't read ALL the old Norse myths, but I'm pretty sure that never happened...

EDIT - Also, I'd have LOVED to see a meeting between Kato Kiyomasa and Pery. THAT would be one for the record books. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 am

Only warrior members of Jarl's Kin are allowed in Valhalla. Jarl's Kin = Nordic/Germanic. No inferiors are allowed entry.

I'm not familiar with the person you're talking about, but that is a Japanese surname, I wouldn't have liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't nothing new.....   Ain't nothing new..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't nothing new.....
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Mayhem :: Forum Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: