Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite sport.....

Go down 
+6
Haimerej
Andantilus
Phil
Blackwater-RiD
Knightfall
vintage_disturbed56
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Favorite sport..... Empty
PostSubject: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm

I have a few! Tennis, go karting, paint balling, surfing, watching tv, surfing the net, and rugby/football. What are yours?
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:28 pm

I see 3 non-sports in there...two of which are anti-sports...

I like to play baseball, I like to watch football, I like to swim (but, for fun, not all that stupid racing shit)
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:31 pm

lol, those are not non sports! I do it so much that it should be a sport, so i consider it that. Swimming is fun but whats even better is racing with a friend while trying to avoid bumping into people.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 pm

vintage_disturbed56 wrote:
watching tv, surfing the net

Anti-sports
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:36 pm

whatever but those can be a sport if you make it similar to one! I mean reaching into a bag of chips and then eating it makes you lose calories! xD especially if you get up to go get something to drink and then make your way back to the couch. Thats a work out!
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Uh, nooooo....
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:57 pm

one day you will see on the news a documentary on the worlds first tv watching sporting event. xD
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:00 pm

That day I loose faith in existence itself
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Awe, seriously?! watching tv is one of the greatest things ever! It would be awesome if at schools they made watching tv for an hour a grade.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Yes, but it is in no way a sport, it is the oppisite
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm

it may not be a sport but you do lose some calories doing it! i mean sitting here typing is making me lose calories and so is frequently turning my head to look at the tv! face it. being lazy sometimes pays off!
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:16 pm

I dunno, I've only ever gained weight in front of a TV
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:26 pm

You cant gain weight by just watching tv, unless you combine that with eating alot and watching tv for hours everyday while eating and not working out. If you dont eat anything while watching tv you should be fine. But I can never sit still for long. I have to work out or else i feel out of shape but recently ive been trying to become lazier. I have toned calf muscles from tennis season! It looks weird, I want regular calfs again. Maybe my laziness will make them revert back. xD
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Awe, seriously?! watching tv is one of the greatest things ever!

The mainstream media appreciates your brain, and will happily consume it. Happy doing business with you, american sheep.
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
Awe, seriously?! watching tv is one of the greatest things ever!

The mainstream media appreciates your brain, and will happily consume it. Happy doing business with you, american sheep.

Oh really. Last time I checked, educational stuff comes on tv. They even have channels dedicated to it. Ex. National Geographic, Popular Science, Discovery, Discovery Health, etc. So before you go telling me im an "american sheep" I advice you do some research on your own. BTW who are you to judge me when you dont even know what I watch. Take that into account when you try to degrade someone.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 pm

You wouldn't recognize a troll if it hit you in the head with a giant wooden club.

(and RID isn't even trying.)
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 pm

So before you go telling me im an "american sheep" I advice you do some research on your own. BTW who are you to judge me when you dont even know what I watch. Take that into account when you try to degrade someone.

Why on earth would I do that? When I want to degrade someone, I want to be quick and snappy!

Don't try to tell me what to do when you think sitting on your couch and watching a TV is a sport, sonny.
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
So before you go telling me im an "american sheep" I advice you do some research on your own. BTW who are you to judge me when you dont even know what I watch. Take that into account when you try to degrade someone.

Why on earth would I do that? When I want to degrade someone, I want to be quick and snappy!

Don't try to tell me what to do when you think sitting on your couch and watching a TV is a sport, sonny.

1. I know d*mn well that sitting on a couch and watching tv is not a sport! who wouldnt know that?! It was my attempt at humor......
2. Sonny? rofl im sorry that was funny!
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Blackwater-RiD wrote:

1. I know d*mn well that sitting on a couch and watching tv is not a sport! who wouldnt know that?! It was my attempt at humor......

Yes Sonny. Does that name amuse you? I'll call you Sonny for now on, Sonny!
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
Blackwater-RiD wrote:

Can girls be called Sonny? ..........0_o p.s. and yes that name does amuse me.
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
Blackwater-RiD wrote:

Lies, no wimmen on the internet. If you are, stop acting like you know what sports are and get back in the kitchen. Make some man a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
Blackwater-RiD wrote:
Blackwater-RiD wrote:

Lies, no wimmen on the internet. If you are, stop acting like you know what sports are and get back in the kitchen. Make some man a sandwich.
1. You are very sexist
2. I know what sports are and I play sports!
3. This is a new century and generation. Women are on the internet and these types of forums like it or not!
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Do you need a sign in front of the bridge?

Favorite sport..... 428586890_a96f59d225
Back to top Go down
vintage_disturbed56
Troll Bait
vintage_disturbed56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm

ok............
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 pm

B-wear uv troles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sport.....   Favorite sport..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite sport.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next