Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY FAGGOTS!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 am

Ah. Now its obvious. Though being sent to three...
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 am

There is nothing wrong with being sent to three, one of them was when I was 12 for doing stupid shit, then again when I was 16 for doing stupid shit, then once again last year when I went through an insomniac phase and was hallucinating shit due to sleep deprivation.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:55 am

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
There is nothing wrong with being sent to three, one of them was when I was 12 for doing stupid shit, then again when I was 16 for doing stupid shit, then once again last year when I went through an insomniac phase and was hallucinating shit due to sleep deprivation.

OK then. Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 am

This flame war is pretty done... Mostly because we are over the time limit, and because I honestly have nothing else to say...
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am

Yeah fair enough. Might as well wait for Hammy. Or end it and call a vote, though I dont think we have enough flaming done.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 am

Yeah, I vote wait for Hammy. He will be instantly destroyed as he is a faggot who watches anime.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 am

OK then, we shall wait.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

Number of posts : 3010
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:31 pm

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Anime sucks. Yep, that's right. I've said it. Anime is the worst thing ever made as it has warped and destroyed western culture. Children are literally dying to be like the faggots on Naruto. Furthermore, Final Fantasy also sucks. Androgynous teenagers cannot destroy a big 'evil' corporation just because they think they are magic. They also can't swing around swords that are of comparable size to their entire body. You sicken me. You also have dark skin and like to fondle scrotums.

For the record, Anime is what made me smart enough to find this forum, as it was what got me interested into Metal. And I try to avoid Naruto, dunno what has so many people interested in that show. As for Final Fantasy, ever heard of the genre known as Fantasy? It's supposed to be fantastical, if you want realism go outside and rape the first little girl you find. I only have dark skin because I tan easily, and I'm perfectly straight, I go for little GIRLS, not little BOYS. America does suck, and my family sucks, and you guys suck.

[edit]
PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Vlad Tepes is Vlad the Impaler, the inspiration for Dracula.

I found that out via anime several months ago.
Back to top Go down
http://haimerej6.mybrute.com
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:20 pm

It is nice that you admit that you have dark skin and a penchant for pedophilia, this simply proves my thesis that all niggers like little white girls. Fantasy is for stupid people too weak to deal with real life. Escapism is for faggots.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm

And you use trolling as escapism as you are pushing your reality onto others so that you can ignore it. I am not a nigger, my skin looks more like I'm milano, I'm just a white boy that tans real easily, which my brother is jealous about. Although I do have a 'penchant for pedophilia'. Every time I see someone go 'lol' I go 'loli'.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 pm

You have admitted to being a darkie. Don't try to deny it now.

Also, trolling isn't escapism. It is being a dick. Notice how other people get mad, and trolls aren't upset at all. That's being a dick. Go fuck a small white girl.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Other people are mad because they take the internet seriously. Only faggots do that. I do my job as a good trollfeeder and feed trolls like you 'for the lulz'. I didn't admit to being a darkie, I specifically said the first time that I'm only dark because I tan super easily. And after you.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:33 pm

I would never engage in sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of 16, you slanderous cur! Now, cut them open and fuck the wound, maybe. But I would do that to anyone, because it is fucking funny.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:10 pm

@ Hammy: Your unhealthy obsession with pedophilia makes PerYngveOhlin look like a nice and virtuous chap.

@PerYgnveOhlin: Trolling for the sake of pissing people off is a passtime for those with the mental capacity of a boiled potato.

I would also like to add that Hammy frequently makes things up about others to make himself feel better for liking anime and Within Temptation. No doubt he will do so in this thread.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:30 am

I agree with everything that this man said, except all the shit about me. That was bullshit dude. Pissing people off is an art form, and therefore ones mental capacity has nothing to do with it. Although it does take vast amounts of intelligence to infer what would best piss off any given human being.

I would also like it to be noted that I am a nice and virtuous chap.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:35 am

Anything can be an artform. Necrophilia can be an artform. Vomiting can be an artform. Bestiality can be an artform. So saying that pissing people off is an artform means nothing. The trollish guffawing that results from pissing people off indicates a sea-level IQ.

And I will admit that you are a nice and virtuous chap, but only when placed alongside Hammy, otherwise...

And also Hammy has not shown up, the yellow bellied slimeball.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 am

^ Moar like 'huuuuuuuur, I'm a cunt' amirite, guise?
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:46 am

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
^ Moar like 'huuuuuuuur, I'm a cunt' amirite, guise?

Have you been drinking battery acid again?
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:50 am

No, I prefer bleach. I did, however just make five white Russians which I plan on consuming.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 am

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
No, I prefer bleach. I did, however just make five white Russians which I plan on consuming.

Enjoy.

Hammy wrote:
I TAN EASILY! I TAN EASILY! DID I MENTION I TAN EASILY!!11!!

Hammy wrote:
WIZIN TEMPTACHUN ROOLZ!!1!

Hammy wrote:
I LUVS ANIME!!!!!1

Hammy wrote:
TRUL-FEEDIN IZ FUNN!1!!!

Hammy wrote:
TWILIGHT IS AWEZOME!!1!!11!!!

Last edited by Kerberos on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 am

I love White Russians. When you are old enough to drink, don't let anyone tell you that they aren't the best drink ever.

Also, Hammy is fucking done.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:00 am

Noted.

And I was bored.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 am

If you're gonna insult me, insult me intelligently. My #1 favorite band is Disturbed, Within Temptation is my #2. Also, chatspeak is something I avoid at all times, except for when I'm joking. And how the fuck do I make PerY look nice? That's something I will never understand. My only problem is Pedophilia. He has Sadism, being a Troll, and being an elitist Black Metal fanboy.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 am

I would like it to be noted that I'm not a sadist, I'm a sadomasochist. You dirty nigger.

Also, Disturbed? What the fuck. Learn to music. Disturbed is obviously terrible as they aren't good. You also make me look nice because you would rape a child, while I would just harm them. Society dictates that rape is worse than assault.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:54 am

When has the majority ever been right? Society's fucking stupid. Also, I note that you didn't even try to dismiss the fact that you're a Troll or an elitist black metal fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY FAGGOTS!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Mayhem :: Life Outside of Music :: Warzone-
Jump to: