Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY FAGGOTS!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am

The majority is right in the opinion that Disturbed sucks. The majority being me. And that other guy. Not to mention me.

I didn't dismiss those because those aren't things that should be refuted. Trolling, is amusing because people suck and you cause trouble for them (Which fits into my 'sadistic' nature, as you would put it.), and being an elitist black metal fanboy doesn't need to be refuted because it is clearly false. I like Candlemass, Sabaton, and (to a certain extent) In Flames. None of those are black metal. If I was always grim I would like nothing but Mayhem, Darkthrone, Emperor, Marduk, and Satyricon.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Hammy: I was going to flame you intelligently, but since you are Distrubed fan that would have clearly been a waste of time. You make Pery look good because pedophilia is worse that being a sadomasochist and troll. It is that simple. And society is always right; the majority determines right and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

Number of posts : 3010
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Kerberos wrote:
Hammy: I was going to flame you intelligently, but since you are Distrubed fan that would have clearly been a waste of time. You make Pery look good because pedophilia is worse that being a sadomasochist and troll. It is that simple. And society is always right; the majority determines right and wrong.

Again, how is the majority right? the majority is made up of overpaid bigots who don't care what the political or economic climate is except if they're getting money.
Back to top Go down
http://haimerej6.mybrute.com
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Wait, so youre saying that at least 51% of the world is made of overpaid bigots who care nothing about the economic or political climate as long as theyre being paid? Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard, and Ive been friends with a human stupidity machine for 7 years.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Kerberos wrote:
Wait, so youre saying that at least 51% of the world is made of overpaid bigots who care nothing about the economic or political climate as long as theyre being paid? Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard, and Ive been friends with a human stupidity machine for 7 years.
A human stupidity machine? Did you tie him up and are you currently keeping him in your basement for further experiments and/or torture?

Also, I laughed audibly.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:36 pm

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
Kerberos wrote:
A human stupidity machine? Did you tie him up and are you currently keeping him in your basement for further experiments and/or torture?

Also, I laughed audibly.

Nope. If I tried Id be bitten, pinched, scratched, pinched and spat on. And experiments would yield nothing of interest.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 pm

I don't know, you could do some very interesting ones involving electrodes, testicles, and a car battery.

BRB, FAPPIN!
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:41 pm

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
I don't know, you could do some very interesting ones involving electrodes, testicles, and a car battery.

BRB, FAPPIN!

You seem to be an expert on such matters. Still, it could be worse. You could be Hammy.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Kerberos wrote:
PerYngveOhlin wrote:

BRB, FAPPIN!

You seem to be an expert on such matters. Still, it could be worse. You could be Hammy.

And still worse, you could be Kerberos.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:42 pm

I graduated from the University of Sick-Fuckery when I was 6. I used to feed birds large quantities of rice and bread in hopes that their stomachs would explode.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Haimerej wrote:
Kerberos wrote:
PerYngveOhlin wrote:

BRB, FAPPIN!

And still worse, you could be Kerberos.

I am Kerberos, moron. And I am better because I dont listen to Disturbed. And sigging one of your own lines - thats vain and needy Hammy. Vain and needy.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 pm

PerYngveOhlin wrote:
I graduated from the University of Sick-Fuckery when I was 6. I used to feed birds large quantities of rice and bread in hopes that their stomachs would explode.

Are you trying to say youre worse than Hammy?
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Knighty Greatest Hit'd it first. I'm allowed to Siggy it after that.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Nah, just confirming that I'm a sick fuck and I have knowledge of awesome experiments.

@Hammy
Only faggots have signatures.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Haimerej wrote:
Knighty Greatest Hit'd it first. I'm allowed to Siggy it after that.

Yes, but its still your own quote. Vain and needy. Vain and needy. And siggy shouldn't have a capital "S".
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 pm

My fingers are strange when typing. Kinda like they have a mind of their own. And they like to Capitalize random words.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 pm

THAT WAS CLEARLY INTENTIONAL YOU CUNT!
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Haimerej wrote:
My fingers are strange when typing. Kinda like they have a mind of their own. And they like to Capitalize random words.

Thats a poor excuse.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Kerberos wrote:
Haimerej wrote:

Thats a poor excuse.

It's that's. Don't get on me about grammar and then make a grammatical error yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Haimerej wrote:
Kerberos wrote:
Haimerej wrote:

Thats a poor excuse.

It's that's. Don't get on me about grammar and then make a grammatical error yourself.

I'll do what I like.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 pm

He isn't getting on you about your grammar, he is getting on you for your strenuous grasp on your primary language as evidenced by your failure to understand how Capitalization works.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Hammy wrote:
Get ready to hit the curb, 'cause you're going down Kerb.

A bit premature, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 pm

I'm sure Hammy is premature with a lot of things, like ejaculation.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:57 pm

I would say we should stop picking on him, but he has made himself a large target...
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Mostly because he is fat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY FAGGOTS!   HEY FAGGOTS! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY FAGGOTS!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Mayhem :: Life Outside of Music :: Warzone-
Jump to: