Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bestial War Metal!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goat
Teh Lezboah
Goat

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Bestial War Metal!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bestial War Metal!!!   Bestial War Metal!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Alright fuckers! Here are some bands that kick the shit out of your pretty little Emperors and Behemoths! Popularized by bands like Beherit, Archgoat, and Blasphemy, war metal is a raw mix of black, death and thrash with a huge dose of hostility. Here are some cults you should definitely investigate.

TEITANBLOOD
Bestial War Metal!!! 20242_logo

TEITANBLOOD hails from Spain, which is quite possibly the bestial death metal capital currently. They've had a handful of splits and demos, and have FINALLY released their debut full-length, Seven Chalices. This is by far the best album I've heard in the last 12 months. It's dirty and evil to the max. I'm really not trying to exaggerate. At least download the fucker! If you can't, buy the CD or DLP. I own the records and it came with a large 16 page booklet cluttered with sick and occult art. Very good presentation. Head over to Hell's Headbangers and pick that shit up!

MORBOSIDAD
Bestial War Metal!!! 4297_logo

These crazy blasphemic (American) Spaniards have been running for a really long time (since 1993). They've been through 5 drummers, 2 of them having died (one by falling, one by a rehearsal room explosion). Absolutely essential album by them is Cojete a Dios por el Culo (Spanish speakers will grimly laugh). My picLP has a goat holding Christ's head while a demon does the body doggystyle. NECRO!

BLASPHEMOPHAGHER
Bestial War Metal!!! 18997_logo

Italian maniacs signed to (the amazing) Nuclear War Now! Productions. As TEITANBLOOD, a bunch of splits and demos with a single full-length. The production is actually pretty good, songs have interesting titles and lyrics, and the riffage is top-notch. Check out Nuclear Empire of Apocalypse.

That's it for now! Fuck you!
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Bestial War Metal!!!   Bestial War Metal!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 pm

This thread gave me ULTRA BLASPHEMOUS DEVASTATION-BONER OF SATHANAS. Good to see you back Goat.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Fully Converted
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 2609
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Bestial War Metal!!!   Bestial War Metal!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Check out Slavia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCdGlcEFzsA
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Bestial War Metal!!!   Bestial War Metal!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Hey look, Goat has graced us, once again, with his presence, we are saved

As for the bands in this thread, I shall look into them later
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Goat
Teh Lezboah
Goat

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Bestial War Metal!!!   Bestial War Metal!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Check out Slavia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCdGlcEFzsA
Sick band.
@Kira, Hail blasphymous Peruvian Hellbangerz!!
@Knightfall, yea you better!
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Bestial War Metal!!!   Bestial War Metal!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 pm

HAHAHAH NICE NEW TITLE GOAT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bestial War Metal!!!   Bestial War Metal!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bestial War Metal!!!
Page 1 of 1