Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warluster
Doomsower
Warluster

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites Empty
PostSubject: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites 796237

I'm looking for good, cheap patches.

Maybe some of you can point me in the right direction. I know a couple of really good sites for crust punk, grind, anarcho-punk, hardcore punk patches. I'd like to find some sites for metal patches. Mostly black metal and doom. I'd also like to find patches for other stuff, too, if possible. Neofolk, older goth rock/deathrock, older industrial, psychedelia, electronic, post-rock and just experimental stuff in general. Basically all the stuff I like. I'm not sure how many patches even exist for most of those genres, though. Oh, yeah, also, if there are any sites for political-type patches, too. Anything interesting or bizarre is worth a mention, I suppose.

Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites 49651
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_black_wizard
Rape Bait
I_am_the_black_wizard

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 pm

This is the only time that my ex would be useful, damnit. He knows all sorts of good sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tetoo
Darknightfall
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 am

Wish I could help, every time I think I have a good one, It turns out to be limited and full of faggotry.
Back to top Go down
Warluster
Doomsower
Warluster

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 pm

I did some of my own research and found some info. Of all the info I did find, though, this one looks to be the best and most legit piece.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27367320&union_id=618

The sites he posted are GREAT. Some of them are incredibly awesome and have lots of rarities.

I personally use the crustpunks site that he mentions and I cannot posssibly explain how great that site is. Everything is good quality and super cheap. Lots of DIY stuff and ton of other stuff besidies patches. All kinds of clothing, books, music, studs, etc.
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_black_wizard
Rape Bait
I_am_the_black_wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm going to start wanting to look for new shirts after I pop out the spawn. All I have left (for my good shirts) are my Inquisition and Watain shirts. 1 of each. At least I think I still have my Watain shirt. I think its at my best friend's. Meh, whatever.

The point it, I'm gonna need some new shirts. Some site needs to have skanky metal shirts for chicks. I'm too lazy to make a bunch of them.
Back to top Go down
Warluster
Doomsower
Warluster

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 am

Some of the sites in that link list sell other stuff besides patches, incl. shirts.

I need an Inquisition shirt.
Back to top Go down
Warluster
Doomsower
Warluster

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Just want to make it clear that I still would like people to post in this thread if they have any relvant info or come across some.

Yeah, double-post, get the fuck over it.
Back to top Go down
PerYngveOhlin
Aryan Dronefag
PerYngveOhlin

Number of posts : 2659
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:56 am

Just use ebay like everyone else, silly bum.
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_black_wizard
Rape Bait
I_am_the_black_wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Warluster wrote:
Some of the sites in that link list sell other stuff besides patches, incl. shirts.

I need an Inquisition shirt.

Heres mine:

Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites IMG952011022795192432

I wish it wasn't white, but I still like the shirt. Good preggo shirt.
Back to top Go down
Warluster
Doomsower
Warluster

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah, that is a nice shirt. The design is cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites   Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to make use of this forum for once: Questions about merch sites
Page 1 of 1