Metal Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Mayhem forums are a place for fans of Metal, Rock, Punk, and good music in general

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The official joke thread.

Go down 
+9
Zap!
Haimerej
Re4master
Andantilus
Blackwater-RiD
temo
Phil
Knightfall
jessew
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-07-13

The official joke thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Kerberos wrote:
If you say so. I personally have never eaten a baby, or a bag. (i think eating babies is illegal here)

Now why would I eat a bag... when babies are ever so succulent! Sometimes I smack my ass with a paddle full of nails before I sit on a baby's stomach and suffocate it. And then I roast each portion while I insert sewing needles in my abdomen. See, you can't suffocate a bag.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

Number of posts : 6040
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Kirakishou wrote:
Kerberos wrote:
If you say so. I personally have never eaten a baby, or a bag. (i think eating babies is illegal here)

Now why would I eat a bag... when babies are ever so succulent! Sometimes I smack my ass with a paddle full of nails before I sit on a baby's stomach and suffocate it. And then I roast each portion while I insert sewing needles in my abdomen. See, you can't suffocate a bag.

Ok, you seriously need professional psychiatric help.

Last edited by Kerberos on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : In order to use real words)
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Kerberos wrote:
(i think eating babies is illegal here)
What kind of fucked up times are we living in? *sigh* Sometimes I wonder what this world is coming to.
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:51 am

Haha you guys are really uneducated, that was a joke about Albert Fish. Go read about this great man IMMEDIATELY.
Back to top Go down
Blackwater-RiD
Retired Troll
Blackwater-RiD

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 am

Kirakishou wrote:
Haha you guys are really uneducated, that was a joke about Albert Fish. Go read about this great man IMMEDIATELY.

You have an ugly fascination with homosexual pedophile cannibals. I'm slightly aroused.

Last edited by Blackwater-RiD on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:28 am

Kirakishou wrote:

I stand by my statement.
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:06 am

Blackwater-RiD wrote:
You have an ugly fascination with homosexual pedophile cannibals. I'm slightly aroused.

I enjoy anything that rips apart the moral fibers of the world and shows people the real ugliness and perversions out there. Sick of people living in their fairy tale world with their Indie Music and Knitted Sweaters.

But then again how do you blind a zipperhead?
Use Dental Floss.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

Number of posts : 8624

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:41 am

Kirakishou wrote:
Kerberos wrote:

Yes, but then you have to cook juuuuuust right and you gotta worry about your neighbors wondering what smells so scrumptious and wanting to come over for dinner and then be friends and so on and so forth, you can just eat a bag as is and not have to worry about those pesky mooch-ass neighbors
Back to top Go down
https://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Knightfall wrote:

Yes, but then you have to cook juuuuuust right and you gotta worry about your neighbors wondering what smells so scrumptious and wanting to come over for dinner and then be friends and so on and so forth, you can just eat a bag as is and not have to worry about those pesky mooch-ass neighbors

Well if you get an AZN baby you can just say its an order of boneless spare ribs and say you only got one comboplatter of it. Or you can just have rabid weasels so if they come by the house they can scratch their faces off...and then damn! You can eat their remains too...whatever is left over from the rabid weasels.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:50 pm

I like the way you think, but where am I gonna find rabid weasels? The way laws are now I'll bet that even they are illegal, a damned shame if ya ask me, nothing says "guard dog" like a pack of deranged rodents
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Well just buy some weasels, feed them used tampons and soon enough they will be lusting after human blood and put speed in their food or shoot them up with adrenaline and then dont feed it for 3 days....VIOLLE! RABID WEASELS!
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 pm

I like the sounds of that...
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Imperial Walnut Slayer
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Ok, you ALL need psychiatric help.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Grammar Nazi
Phil

Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 pm

The official joke thread. - Page 4 737585
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

Number of posts : 3010
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 am

no, you do Kerberos. You're the odd one out! *bashes his head in*
Back to top Go down
http://haimerej6.mybrute.com
Knightfall
Madgod
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 am

Drugs are bad for you Hammy
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:49 am

Only drug I'm on is music, biotch! *bashes admins head in*
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am

thats is Tomoya in your sig right Haimerej?
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am

You betcha. Clannad After Story = win
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 am

Sunohara's Loli sister is what Clannad After Story means to me. That scene when she was all like ONII-CHAN I totally pitched a tent.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 am

btw I made that sig myself, whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 am

Well you either blow at photoshop or you really love pixelated looking crap....if you gimme the picture of Tomoya I can re-edit it for you so it doesnt look like MS PAINT AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Haimerej
Frustrated Novelist
Haimerej

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 am

Well it was kinda my first ever photoshopping job EVER... Give me a few, I gotta find the original and upload it
Back to top Go down
Re4master
Little Man
Re4master

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

anyone know good photoshop websites? mine i was using shut down and it doesnt work anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kirakishou
Einsatzkommando
Kirakishou

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:19 pm

what do you mean photoshop websites? Just download the program...I would say buy it, but those people are like SUPER ULTRA KIKES to charge that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official joke thread.   The official joke thread. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official joke thread.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next